Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Look Back 2011

Look back 2011, what I had done?

Hmm, I quit-ted my job in February because tired with the routine rubbish. Ridiculously, I had been in this company about 5 years. Worked out the solution to clean all the company’s rubbish XD.

After resign, I stayed at home and did some part time lectures. Very comfort with this kind of life, even though found out a bit bored. Anyway, I was away panic and bad temper. Peace v(^.^)v

In 2011, I traveled to many countries. I can said this is totally break my last record. I traveled to Guangxi, China about 4-5 times for lecturing. Nothing to be proud because this is not fun at all. Imaging you waited 3-4 hours alone in the airport for the next transit (T^T).

In June, I traveled to Ho Chih Minh, Vietnam with my friend, Idah for 4 days 3 nights. It’s really not suitable for Muslim friends because very difficult to get Halal food. Pity to Idah, she only ate boiled eggs, breads and salads. We joined a ground tour and visited many attraction places, examples the Reunification Palace, City Hall, City Post Office, Museum and etc.

In September, I traveled to Italy with my lovely husband under a travel agency. There were 24 members in this Italy trip. Italy, is my dream place, is a MUST GO in life. I love everything in Italy especially the historical architectures. Without any liquor, I felt drunk in this romantic country no matter which state I was and how tired I was. OMG, drunk again now!

To the food part, the squid pasta appeared first in my mind which I had in Venice. I can’t see any ingredients other than the black pasta in the plate. But, it really delicious! “Thumbs up” given by all the group members. All were happy with this dish because everyone showing their black lips and tooth XD.

Followed by the pizza, it’s a thin cheese tomato paste pizza and not thick pizza as I saw in the Pizza Hut. According to the tour leader, this is so called “Margherita Pizza”, originating in Italy, from the Neapolitan cuisine. Personally, I prefer American pizza :p.

Last is the Tiramisu, a bit out of my expectation (o.O). Majority of the restaurant will provide the tiramisu as dessert and all of us doubted it’s from the same supplier. It’s TOO sweet! However, Italian love it because the sweetness can cheers the life ;p

In October, I traveled to Bangkok, Thailand with my husband and a group of friends. It’s not a good timing because it’s a raining season. No choice, we bought our flight ticket one year ago due to promotion. The Thai culture is quite similar to Malaysia so nothing special to me. Well, I like the Thai food, especially the pig knuckles, Thai noodle and Thai salad. The taxi in Bangkok is totally same as Malaysia, we got to clean our neck and wait to be chopped (>.<)

In December, I traveled to Singapore with my husband and my parents. We visited our relatives and the Universal Studio Singapore. Had fun in the Universal Studio Singapore but too many visitors. We queued about 2 hours to enter the Transformer pavilion and Pyramid pavilion (=.=). Anyway, worth for it.

Before the last few days of 2011, I traveled to Hat Yai, Thailand with family members. Visited quite many temples and the most important “Ah Kua” show. Tour leader had asked whether we want to watch “Sexy” show or not but non of us want to. Honestly, I curious about it ;p. Oops, the coconut and mango glutinous rice which near the big market are very nice! Must eat! I bought many stainless steel kitchen appliances for my new house :). It’s cheaper than Malaysia, almost half of the price less.

Overall of the 2011, I traveled many places and met many new friends. I am happy and appreciate with what I have/own. Specifically to my husband (Liew Cheon Fong), I love you! Thank you for everything you did for me.

No comments: